Patients who have an appointment at Nebraska Medicine Bellevue will need to pre-register at least 24 hours before arriving at the hospital.
The following information will be needed before beginning the process.
- Patient Information - including demographics
- Spouse, next of kin, emergency and billing contact information (including social security numbers for billing contacts)
- Insurance information (policy numbers, effective dates, etc)
- Appointment information (date, type of appointment)
There are two ways to provide us this information:
- Click here to enter the information in a secure web form.
- Call us at (402) 552-3251 or toll-free (800) 552-8802
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Why is this necessary?
The registration information provides us with demographic, financial and emergency contact information. This is the starting point for the medical record.
If you have questions about this process, call us at (402) 552-3251 or toll-free (800) 552-8802 Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.