The updated information for the page below is now available by clicking on this link, which will bring you to the relevant page on our main Nebraskamed.com website. The information on that page applies to all entities and locations of Nebraska Medicine, including but not necessarily limited to the Nebraska Medical Center, Bellevue and Village Pointe along with all other clinics. This includes websites formerly part of the Bellevue Medical Center and UNMC Physicians.
Patients who have an appointment at Nebraska Medicine Bellevue will need to pre-register at least 24 hours before arriving at the hospital.
The following information will be needed before beginning the process.
- Patient Information - including demographics
- Spouse, next of kin, emergency and billing contact information (including social security numbers for billing contacts)
- Insurance information (policy numbers, effective dates, etc)
- Appointment information (date, type of appointment)
There are two ways to provide us this information:
- Click here to enter the information in a secure web form.
- Call us at (402) 552-3251 or toll-free (800) 552-8802
Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Why is this necessary?
The registration information provides us with demographic, financial and emergency contact information. This is the starting point for the medical record.
If you have questions about this process, call us at (402) 552-3251 or toll-free (800) 552-8802 Hours: Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.