At Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue, we realize that the birth of a child is one of the most monumental moments in life, and we want to make your experience exceptional and provide you with the resources you need.
Click here for a quick tour of the Maternity Services Department.
We offer expectant mothers a wide array of services.
- Preregistration/Admission to Maternity
- Childbirth education classes
- Prenatal Testing
- Inpatient and Outpatient Services
- Language access services or interpreters
- 24-hour anesthesia and pain management services
- Daily quiet hours for both mom and baby
- Mothers having a C-section have the opportunity to send a viewing of infant care to family waiting in a designated location.
- Midwifery Services
- Breast Pump Sales
- Lactation Program
Along with caring for our new mothers, their new family additions are of upmost importance to us.
We strive to provide our newborns with the best care possible with the help of the following resources.
- Newborn Intensive Care Unit
- Normal Newborn Nursery
- Infant Security System
- Hearing Screening
If expectant mothers would like to utilize a Doula service, they are welcome to provide and bring their own Doula with them during their childbirth experience. We are open and supportive of Doulas, but Nebraska Medicine – Bellevue does not provide this service.